About Project “Shuruaat” launched at Human kind
Shuruvaat is a 20 session project initiated by Team Karma Foundation at Humankind focussing on 20 students from grade 5th to 8th.
Objectives of the project :
- To teach children how to read correctly.
- To tone their imagination through enacted stories than just narration.
- To elevate them to writing stories once they are able to understand them.
- Inspire them to develop and sustain a reading habit by making it an enjoyable experience.
- To spark a hunger for knowledge.
- To make them fall in love with reading.
- Awareness & value based learning.
- Activity based learning through